||May 01, 2019
- Issued on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- Initial interest rate is equal to the 6-month LIBOR rate in effect on the initial interest determination date plus or minus the spread listed in basis points. The spread remains fixed until maturity, but the interest rate is adjusted semi-annually after the initial interest period.
- Interest paid every June 1st and December 1st.
- Floating Rate LIBOR Financing Bonds may only be purchased if financed by an Authorized Institutional Lender, as such term is defined in the prospectus supplement.
- For a list of Authorized Institutional Lenders, click the link "Authorized Institutional Lenders" below.
- 3-Year Floating Rate LIBOR Financing Bonds are not offered in this sales period.
DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION FOR ISRAEL/ISRAEL BONDS
Issues subject to availability. Bonds will not earn or accrue interest after maturity. Interest rates are determined and announced prior to the applicable issue date of the bond. Bonds are being issued in book-entry form. Certificates will be issued only to government agencies, pension funds, financial institutions and Employee Benefit Plans by request at the time of purchase. The above rates are valid only for the period specified. The bonds may not be transferred, sold or pledged (except under certain limited circumstances).
The State of Israel has filed a registration statement (including a prospectus) with the SEC for the offering to which this communication relates. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in that registration statement, the prospectus supplement and other documents the State of Israel has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the issuer and the offering. You may get these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC Website at sec.gov. Alternatively, the State of Israel or Development Corporation for Israel will arrange to send you the prospectus and prospectus supplement if you request. To request a prospectus please call 888.519.4111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Member FINRA
641 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
The information contained within this website is issued solely for informational purposes and does not constitute and is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy securities, nor shall any such security be offered or sold to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. For more complete information on any financial instrument, download and read the prospectus for such particular financial instrument before you invest or send money.