To change your address with Development Corporation for Israel/Israel Bonds and/or Computershare, please complete the following steps:
Development Corporation for Israel/Israel Bonds
- Complete the change of address form (if you complete this form you may change your address with both Development Corporation for Israel and Computershare using just this form)
- You may change your address online by clicking on the Invest Log-in link. Next you’ll need to establish a profile and link your profile to your existing account(s) with Israel Bonds. Or, if you already have a linked account, just click on the account number which begins with either PC-#### or EC-##### to begin making the address change.
- Call the Fiscal Agent’s Customer Service Department at 866.764.3425.
- You may also manage your accounts online and change your address at israelbondsdirect.com
- You may complete the change of address form (if you complete this form you may change your address with both Development Corporation for Israel and Computershare using just this form)
IMPORTANT: For Individual or Trust accounts, all bondholders or trustees must sign the change of address form.
For entities (partnerships, limited liability companies, banks, federations, congregations/synagogues, brokers, custodian for clients) the change of address form must be medallion guaranteed and the original form must be mailed.
You may fax or email the change of address form to 212.644.9568 or firstname.lastname@example.org (unless the form is medallion guaranteed in which case the original must be mailed to us).
Development Corporation for Israel
Attn: Customer Service
641 Lexington Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Change of Address Form