Israel Bonds Can Be Used For:
Israel bonds can help diversify portfolios and preserve capital.
The bond financing program provides significant funding for Israel at relatively low cost to the investor. Click here for more information.
Israel bonds can be utilized for retirement plans. Note that investments for IRAs or pension funds must be facilitated through a custodian or administrator and cannot be made via the Israel Bonds eCommerce site.
Giving gifts of Israel bonds is a special way to celebrate meaningful occasions. Consider Mazel Tov and eMitzvah bonds for weddings, graduations, births, bar and bat mitzvahs and more.
Mazel Tov bonds can be purchased for a minimum $100 investment, with available $10 increments. eMitzvah bonds (available online only) can be purchased for a minimum $36 investment, with available $18 increments. Terms and features can be found here.
- Gifts of Israel bonds can be purchased online, and includes the option of printing a gift card
- Purchasing gifts of Israel bonds online allows you to purchase for as many individuals as you choose. At the end of each transaction, you will be asked if your purchase is complete, or if you would like to add additional bonds. Once finished, payment will be processed for all purchases. The names of the individuals for whom you purchased will be saved, so you can conveniently purchase additional Israel bonds for those individuals at a future date.
- You do not need the recipient's Social Security number when purchasing Israel bonds for gifts
Donate Israel bonds for philanthropic purposes: support Israel and important causes, a double benefit.
- Invest in an Israel bond for the organization, synagogue, foundation or other cause you choose to support
- The recipient of your Israel bond will receive interest on the bond, plus principal upon maturity
- The value of your donated Israel bond may be tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Consult your tax advisor for details.
For additional information, contact Israel Bonds Client Support at email@example.com or 888.519.4111. Hours (Eastern Time) are Monday 9am-5pm; Tuesday-Wednesday 9am-7pm; Thursday 9am-5pm; and Friday 9am-3pm.