If you cannot locate the specific information you need on this website, you can also contact the Israel Bonds Customer Service Department at:
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 888-519-4111 (Monday 9am-5pm EST; Tuesday-Wednesday 9am-7pm EST; Thursday 9am-5pm EST; Friday 9am-3pm EST)
For assistance with the following, contact Computershare
, fiscal agent for the State of Israel, at 866-764-3425:
• If you have not received or have lost your bond or confirmation, or are missing interest payments
• If you require a replacement book entry statements
• If you would like to convert your holdings from book entry to physical certificate and vice versa*
• If you would like to consolidate your accounts (accounts must be identical)
• Change the address on your current account
• If you require an annual portfolio statement(s)
• For all re-registrations and transfers of ownership*
• For early redemptions prior to maturity*
• For interest and principal payments via check, direct deposit or wire transfers
• Tax reporting documentation such as 1099s (For 2010 tax reporting, please call Bank of New York Mellon, State of Israel's former fiscal agent at 866-795-8905.)
* Restrictions Apply
Computershare's website www.israelbondsdirect.com
may be used for general inquiries. Please note all instructions and requests for non-public or confidential information must be requested with original signature and mailed to the following address: Computershare, 250 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.
Outside the US
• Canadian residents should consult www.israelbonds.ca
for information on purchasing Israel Bonds or call 800-771-9301
• To purchase Israel Bonds if you are not a resident of the United States or Canada, email email@example.com
or call 011-972-2-5001950.
If your request requires the disclosure of confidential, account, order-related or personal information, please do not send your confidential information by regular email.